There’s no such thing as:
- Using too much conditioner
- putting on too much eyeliner
- wearing too much black
- being too nervous/sad/angry/happy about someone/something
- liking a band “too much”
- falling for someone too fast/too hard.
just remember that ok
is 25 litres of eyeliner too much
friend I’m not sure how you put on your eyeliner but I sure as hell don’t measure mine in litres
you son of a mumford
characters who have never had families building found families are very important to me
characters who have never had friends forging their first friendships are very important to me
According to the song Seasons of Love from RENT, there are 525,600 minutes a year.
One line later, there are “525,000 Moments so dear”.
So, doing the math, we can glean that there are 600 moments which aren’t so dear.
And I think I just used one of them by walking in on my boss who forgot to lock the bathroom stall.
this post did not even remotely go in the direction I was expecting it to
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Kenzi please come back soon!